Bucky's MicroBlogs from Twitter, Facebook

Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Top 10 Drummers List


My Top 10 Drummers List

Gene Krupa and Buddy Rich

  • Buddy Rich  - Jazz and Big Band  - Legend
  • Neil Peart - Rock - Legend
  • John Bonham - Rock - Legend - Most powerful drummer of all time. 
  • Keith Moon - Rock - Legend - The Craziest Drummer of all time. 
  • Gene Krupa - Big Band - Legend
  • Ed Shaughnessy - (Passed away at 84 last May 24, 2013) - I attended a drum clinic from him during the 1970's.  
  • Ringo Starr - The Drummer who inspired me to play the drums - at the age of 3. 
  • Mickey Dolenz from The Monkees -  Not a great drummer, but inspired me at the age of 6. 
  • Todd Sucherman of STYX
  • Stewart Copeland  - Rock with Reggae Influences that I absolutely love and use whenever I can. 

Niel Peart of RUSH



Ed Shaughnessy and Buddy Rich



No comments:

Daily Dilbert